Search for atmospheres
A tavern setting with multiple options.
You can choose from a variety of songs to keep this setting from getting stale. Good for D&D and other Role-playing games, dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd why is it a 150 character minimum?
Comments for "Ambient Tavern"
License details for "Ambient Tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- fest crowd large by By sonsdebarcelona - freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Lute - Greensleeves by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wZa53B1Rc&feature=related +)
- Valley of heroes (game) by https://twitter.com/ValleyOfHeroesX +)
- The Fox and the Farmer by Justin Bell +)
- Fiddles McGinty (medieval) by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) +)
- Folk Round by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) +)
- Cutlery by tiptoe84 from http://freesound.org +)