Search for atmospheres
The Northlook Inn
Gamblers at the Tavern
After walking through a seemingly empty city, you start to believe maybe everyone is here at the tavern. A very loud and rowdy crowd occupies the common area. Patrons fill the place to the brim, gamblers guarding their hand and coin, hoping their counterparts aren't cheating. Will you try your luck with this group?
Comments for "Gamblers at the Tavern"
License details for "Gamblers at the Tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Pub Chatting* by http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)
- Sliding Door by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)
- CoinsRustling by Sound Effects +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- cards-shuffling by toothsnow +)
- Drunk crowd by Zabuhailo of http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license