Search for atmospheres
The largest port of the Republic during the Greengrass celebrations!
You join the busy and lively northern port town of Glassport during the spring Greengrass celebrations. The crowd is in full cheer, music can be heard - beer and wine are to be had! In the distance the wheels of industry don't stop - the ships and iron horses can still be heard.
Comments for "Glassport"
License details for "Glassport"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- A Story Ye Wont Believe by ***** +)
- Steam shunting by BBC sound effects +)
- Steam train whistle single by bidone from freesound.org +)
- Seagulls background by By Inchadney - www.freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Crowd ambience outdoor by by ohrwurm - freesound.org +)
- happy party by freesound.org +)
- Harbour Ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license