Search for atmospheres
Environmental and Sound Effects of Restaurants
In a restaurant
Restaurants are known as places of socializing with friends and family, where one can have meals, drinks, take-outs and food delivery services. Restaurants are of different types, varying in their services and appearances, including varieties of main chef’s cuisines. The environment in restaurants is usually seen to be related to their locations and the kind of gentry that visits it. Surprisingly enough, some people look at restaurants as places to go and have a nice and quiet time of their own.
Everything that goes on in restaurants creates a cheerful atmosphere, which people sometimes prefer to their homes. While sitting in a restaurant lounge, you get to hear many different sounds that tend to influence your reactions in certain ways. Like the music being played in the background can influence your mood. There are various other sounds such as the sound of stirring a spoon in a cup, water pouring in a glass, plates clattering and the opening and closing of the doors.
We at Ambient-Mixer offer you these sounds to give your audio and video backgrounds the atmosphere sounds, which will give you the desired environmental effects you want to add to your audio and video recordings.
Comments for "In a restaurant"
License details for "In a restaurant"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Restaurant Music by By Connum from www.freesound.org +)
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Glass put on a table by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Plate put on table by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Restaurant door by By Shall555 from www.freesound.org +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)