Search for atmospheres
Sneaking around upstairs during a party
It's an Intrigue, Darling!
It's the late 1940s and you're at a party in London. You've snuck upstairs, perhaps to steal back some incriminating letters, maybe to crack a safe. Or maybe you're a spy on a mission to oust a Soviet Double Agent. Or maybe you're on a caper and you and your dashing love interest have sneaky suspicion that the resident Lord is running a smuggling operation from his wine cellar. All you know is that you're involved in a bit of intrigue and that the party's just getting started.
Comments for "It's an Intrigue, Darling!"
License details for "It's an Intrigue, Darling!"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Door opening and closing by Freqman from freesound.org +)
- In the Mood by Glenn Miller Band +)
- Crowd at British wedding by Pandos from http://freesound.org +)
- Running Inside by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org *)
- Stairwell with echo by SmokinAce +)
- Footsteps on tiled floor by soundmary from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license