Search for atmospheres
Welcome to Brooklyn
New York 1920's
You find a quiet little speakeasy in Brooklyn and you're just looking for a little fun to celebrate the roaring 20's. As you enter, the room fills with the sounds of music coming from another room, everyone enjoying a drink and toasting to their lives. You hear the Italian owner yelling at his sons who, instead of serving customers, are drinking all the product and over in the corer, a quiet French couple discuss only what you can assume is how much fun they're having.
Sit back. Relax. Enjoy. And have a drink, on the house :)
Comments for "New York 1920's"
License details for "New York 1920's"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Bar Sounds by *)
- Lyon streets by CruZControL (source by netscraper from http://freesound.org) +)
- Dream a little dream of me by Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)
- French conversation, laughter by thorvandahl from https://www.freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by tiptoe84 from http://freesound.org +)
- Cigarette lighter by ZapSplat +)
*) Soundsnap.com license