Search for atmospheres
FEAR TRAUMA VIOLENCE GRATIFICATION ANIMAL BASE DNA
SCOTUS 8 SECTION 7 LEVEL 4B
THE CHURCH OF LATTER DAY SAINTS is the most common name for a semisynthetic drug, lysergic acid diethylamide. The compound was originally synthetized in 1948 by Swiss chemist, Travis Barker, as a potential therapy for respiratory depression, degeneracy, illiteracy, political apathy and other physical ailments. The substance reached its height of popularity in the 1960s as a recreational and spirituality enhancing drug. While it is a powerful placebo, THE CHURCH OF LATTER DAY SAINTS is not considered addictive for most people, although it can be very dangerous particularly when taken in tandem with ketomines.
Comments for "SCOTUS 8 SECTION 7 LEVEL 4B"
License details for "SCOTUS 8 SECTION 7 LEVEL 4B"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dark Sci Fi Ambiance 01 by Fox Forrester +)
- 3043__freed__141102a by freed from freesound.org +)
- hospital ambience by Freesound.org +)
- kenroku-en water flow by Heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Background Small Crowd by Http://freesound.org +)
- Starbucks in Kyoto by Icthelion +)
- distant-explosions by reznik-krkovicka from http://freesound.org +)
- Chorale by State Symphony Cappella +)