Search for atmospheres
Somebody to Love - Sitting Alone at a Dance
Sitting Alone at a Dance
You are at a school dance, surrounded by people, and you've been there for hours while dancing as best you can. You decide to sit for a bit, so you step off the dance floor and you watch everyone. You recognize some, but not others. You are lonely, but not in a bad way - you are a silent watcher. You feel happily responsible to remember this moment for the others: you can be conscious of everything around you while they are not.
Comments for "Sitting Alone at a Dance"
License details for "Sitting Alone at a Dance"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dancing Feet by -k-_is_the_author +)
- Crowd Whooping by Adam_N on freesound.org +)
- wild party crowd MUFFLED by AR Sound Effects +)
- Queen Somebody to Love by Freddie Mercury - Queen. Licensed to UMG, Believe Music (on behalf of Island Records) +)
- happy party by freesound.org +)
- Crowd Laughing, longer by http://www.freesound.org/people/schroedel/sounds/337723/ +)
- breathing female by http://www.kodomosize.net/ +)
- Seventeen dancing very nice by lengguk +)