Search for atmospheres
You relax on the balcony while the party is still going on behind you.
Taking a break from the party
You've stepped out for some air on the balcony of your friend's apartment. Inside, the party is still going strong into the night, and you can hear the music track they have on through the glass balcony doors. Below you, the city streets are still run by cars and passers-by. As you look up at the dark night, you can see the skyscrapers standing like lighthouses for the landing airplanes overhead.
Comments for "Taking a break from the party"
License details for "Taking a break from the party"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Glass dishes by bolcol +)
- Fun crowd by Erica Miller +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- footsteps by kingloki +)
- city evening by klankbleed +)
- Oscar Isaac Song compilation by Oscar Isaac +)
- Traffic on a Wet Road by sdfalk on freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license