Search for atmospheres
That Speakeasy Down the Street
It’s 1924, prohibition is at its height. However, bootleggers have found a way to bring partying back with alcohol. This speakeasy is full of giggle water, the charleston, and happy men and women. Have fun! (but don’t get caught by the police)
Comments for "That Speakeasy Down the Street"
License details for "That Speakeasy Down the Street"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Dancing Feet by -k-_is_the_author +)
- High Heels Walking Past by acclivity via http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Laughter by Ch0cchi from http://freesound.org +)
- Party Chattering by GuardianSoldier +)
- knocking on door by mikaelfernstrom from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- 1920s Swing by Unknown +)
*) Soundsnap.com license