Search for atmospheres
This black market is a good place to lose yourself.
The Night Market
As a courier making deliveries in the night market, you're always busy. You only have a few hours in which to work - when the sun comes up, the market disappears. This place is truly alive - mixed in with the noise of the crowd, you can hear the sounds of chefs sharpening their knives, and sizzling meat. The monotone shouting of the street preacher entreats you to save your soul, drowned out by the sound of money changing hands and the thrumming of a pulsing, electronic beat from somewhere among the stalls. Over it all the ominous bells of the cathedral mark the passing of time - reminding you to move fast.
Comments for "The Night Market"
License details for "The Night Market"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Knife Sharpening by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- London Street PrEaChEr! by ErieLake +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Scrapping by jaide714 http://www.freesound.org/people/jaide714/sounds/83605/ +)
- Pan Frying by RobinHood76 of the Freesound Project +)
- large crowd outdoor by soundsnap.com *)
- Cash Register noises by spiritwordsandmusic publishing +)
- Dark Pulsing by Zagi2 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license