Search for atmospheres
1am at a Waffle House
Waffle House Night
It wouldn't be the South without unnecessarily long Waffle House nights! You're in a booth with your friends, chatting over hashbrowns and waffles while all kinds of people walk in and out. A woman in the booth behind you is telling her whole life story, glad to finally be out of her ten-year loveless marriage. A bunch of drunk older men are hitting on a waitress. Somebody keeps playing Country Roads on the jukebox.
Comments for "Waffle House Night"
License details for "Waffle House Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Police siren by guitarguy1985 - freesound.org +)
- Dining1 by http://freesound.org *)
- Take Me Home Country Roads by John Denver +)
- Men Mumbling by Microsoft +)
- door bell by riverdale +)
- the usual? by Rocksteady +)
- Indignant Women by smithw027 from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring coffee into cup by spottywot +)
*) Soundsnap.com license