Search for atmospheres
A stormy afternoon in Tenochtitlan...
The city of Tenochtitlan thrums with life despite the storm. As you find shelter from the warm rain in the neighborhood of Yopico, you hear the toiling of metalworkers. Frogs and insects chant cacophonous harmonies up from the canals below you.
Comments for "Yopico"
License details for "Yopico"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Anvil copper hammer by Anvil by Benboncan http://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/packs/6541/ +)
- Mio my mio - flute by Mio my mio - the movie +)
- Slow log fire with some pops by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Gutter by sanus_excipio from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Talking Outside by szalonegacie from http://freesound.org +)
- Mountain Wind Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
- swamp, frogs, insects by zapsplat.com +)